Job Title: Lead Generation
Job Location: Melbourne
Job Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Generally, Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30.
About the business
Camps International is a social enterprise that balances profits with philanthropy. Camps operate a permanent network of international volunteer camps in the heart of rural communities and wildlife conservation areas through their wholly owned operations in South and Central America, East Africa and SE Asia. Camps are located where poverty levels are high and/or there are significant environmental and wildlife conservation challenges. Most camps are established on community land and they employ local people to build, staff and supply their camps, with each one acting as the hub from which they run their wide range of sustainable volunteer projects and adventure activities for young people from around the globe. Projects vary from constructing school classrooms and supplying drinking water to terrestrial and marine wildlife conservation, reforestation, environmental education and micro finance initiatives.
About the role
You will be required to pick up the phone and book new appointments with schools for our Regional Expedition Coordinators, and in a nutshell, this is a rare, ethical, sales role!
As part of your role, you’ll also be required to work to a target. This is a crucial role and you will work closely with our Regional Expedition Coordinators to ensure that their diaries are full of high quality meetings.
We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ to support other teams when needed – why? Because they will for you! It’s that kinda’ place. Camps International values passion, drive and integrity – do you?
We are looking for a target driven, sales focused individual who’ll love the Camps ethos and working culture to offer our expedition experiences into new schools.
Benefits and perks
Probably the biggest benefit is working with a small and relaxed team, dedicated to Camps and the amazing opportunities we provide to young people. We pride ourselves on the relaxed and inclusive feeling at the office and are passionate about the life changing awesome experiences we provide to young people.
Skills and experience
So, what does a Camps International Telesales Executive need? Experience of telesales work is preferable but not critical – we are more interested in you as an individual and willingness to join our team.
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity – these are our company values and the basis on which all Camps staff conduct themselves
- Superb communication skills and confidence
- A personable, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Tenacity and the ability to book meetings in a friendly and professional manner
- A love for Camps International!!…We help remote communities with worthwhile project work and give opportunities to young Australians to grow and develop
- Results orientated
- Self-driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Capacity to adjust your style according to your audience
- Excellent negotiation and liaison skills
- Teamwork – we didn’t just add this in as a ‘nice to have’ – at Camps we really do value our team culture and ethos
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a valued member of the Camps International team, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief summary about why you think you’d be ideal for the role.