1. This competition is open to volunteers, teachers and leaders who have participated in a Camps International trip since 1st September 2018. Employees of Camps International Group, their families or anyone else associated with this competition are excluded from entering.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Photo entries should be submitted via the online application form. Entries must be labelled in the following format – Country_Photo Title_Category_Your Name and image files must be at least 200 dpi and over 1MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images submitted have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright of all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entry into the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Camps International Group Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material, including social media, as well as fundraising and promotional materials for the Camps Foundation.
7. Late, illegible, low resolution, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The overall winning entry will be the image that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date for the Photo Competition is midnight on 1st December 2019).
9. The overall Photo Competition winner will take home a GoPro, while each monthly winner will receive a photo printing voucher.
10. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The overall winner and monthly winners may be required to take part in some publicity.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Camps International Group Limited may have to vary or amend the competition and entrants agree that no liability shall be attached to us as a result thereof.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.