Fundraising Vlogger Competition – Win 10% Off Your Expedition Costs
Fancy yourself as the next big YouTuber? Vlog your fundraising journey for a chance to win 10% off your expedition costs…
…plus the chance to be featured in our social media, videos and YouTube channel.
We’re compiling a movie of fundraising ideas from our travelling students around the world and we want YOU to be a part of it. If you are a student or teacher currently fundraising for you school expedition, grab your camera and take us on your fundraising journey with you.
The best video entry will win a huge 10% off the cost of your expedition and the runner up will receive a GoPro to take with you on your travels.
What content do we want to see?
- You in action, from big events to small activities – whatever you’re doing to raise your funds
- Your whole journey – from planning to carrying out your fundraising activities
- Interviews with everyone involved – your friends, family, teachers, sponsors…
- Show us the highs, the lows and everything in between
- Tell us what you’re doing and how much you’ve raised
Top filming tips
- If you’re using a phone, be sure to film in landscape not portrait
- Make sure we can hear you! If you’re filming sound, use a clip -on mic or try to film in a quiet corner
- It’s not about the most outrageous fundraising ideas (but those are great too!). The judges will be looking for the best video clips, so put your vlogger hat on and document your journey well.
How to enter
Please send through your raw footage (not edited YouTube links) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend using a free file transfer service online to send large files, such as WeTransfer, MailBigFile or Google Drive.
Don’t forget to include your full name and client ID with your entry.
The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 21st July.
View the terms and conditions here.